Monday, January 2, 2012

Already?.....

It's already January 2?!?!  Sheesh!  Where is this year going??

;)

So, today, my last day of vacation, has proved to be quite boring.  I ended up doing nothing except drinking coffee and crocheting.  Not that I am complaining mind you.  Relaxing is a good thing.  Especially when drinking coffee, crocheting, watching a Murder, She Wrote marathon, and snuggling with a very sleepy Chihuahua.  Girlfriend is going to be in for a big shock tomorrow when she is alone all day.

um.  wait.

On second thought, I think that is exactly what she is waiting for!

I did do a little school work today.  I finished my lesson plans yesterday (nothing like waiting until the last minute, right?) and caught up on ALL my grading!  Now all I have to do is enter all the grades in to the computer tomorrow and I will be completely caught up.  For the moment.

Hey--don't get used to this blogging every day thing.  You know how reliable I am with that!

:op

It occurred to me that I neglected to tell you all about my Christmas gifts from my students.  Shame on me.  Here is a list of my bounty:  3 Starbucks gift cards, 2 Dunkin Donuts gift cards, 2 Michael's gift cards, 1 Target gift card, 1 Amazon gift card, 1 Cheesecake Factory gift card, much lotion/body wash, a box of chocolates, a sweater, a rockin' Cowboys blankie and scarf, a White House ornament for the tree, a bag of pecans, a pair of Christmas socks, a bouquet of flowers, pearl earrings, and cash.

Not bad.  ;)

Ok.  So my football season is pretty much over.  The Cowboys sucked better than a Dyson last night and, as a (painful) result, will NOT be headed to the playoffs this year.

Yeah.  I'm bummed.

Now I have to figure out who I am going to root for.  My money is on the Packers.  We'll see.

At least it won't be the redskins.  Or the eagles.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

;)

Time for more crocheting and more coffee.  My dang feet are so cold.  I keep hoping that, if I drink enough coffee, my heat will warm up.  So far it isn't working.

Sigh.

I hate winter.

:ox

1 comment:

  1. This year is flying by!!!!
    Relaxing is AKWAYS a great thing!
    You totally scored on the teacher gifts!!! WHOOHOOOO!!!!! :o)
    I hate winter too! Unless it would be Florida, then I would LOVE it!!! :o) High 80's and at the beach on Christmas Day...a very very WONDERMUS thing!!!(That's where my parents and brother were)

    ReplyDelete