Tuesday, January 10, 2012

It's Electric....

I know that, by now, you must be getting tired of me saying this but,

I love my class.

Yes, they drive me crazy.  Especially around 2:53 when I can't wait for 3:40 to come around.

Yes, they ask me a gobzillion questions a day.

Yes, they frustrate me when I have to say something again.  For the gobzillionth time.

Yes, I love them.

They are funny, sweet, caring, kind, sensitive little souls.  They act without thinking, they sometimes speak without asking.  They would be thrilled to never have to leave the classroom at lunch time and spend the whole of lunch with me.  They freak if I'm not there and panic if I don't pick them up on time from music.

Speaking of music.  Today, when I went to pick them up from music class, I found that the teacher had let them finish class by doing the Cha-cha slide and the Cupid shuffle.  I half-jokingly told the teacher that I wish I would have known because I would have come up early and joined in.  That was all my angels needed to hear.  They begged and pleaded with the music teacher to play the Cha-cha slide again so that I could do it with them.  I couldn't back out so Cha-cha I did.  And then I made them do the Electric Slide.

hehehehe

I'm still sore.

Oy vey.

I can't wait to see what tomorrow brings.

I love my class.

1 comment:

  1. F-U-N!!!!! You are such an AWSOMEAWSOMEAWSOME Teacher!!!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete