Thursday, March 15, 2012

Today...

I received a wonderful, albeit expected, package in the mail:
My yarn for Babette has arrived!

Remember Babette?

I want to start on her in the worst way but she will have to wait a bit longer.  I am currently in the middle of a project for a baby gift and need to finish that (dress, hat, booties, blanket) before I can start on Babette.

Wanna see the yarnny yumminess again?

OK!!!

This isn't all of the yarn but I didn't take a picture of the Berroco yarn.  This is the Tahki Cotton Classic that I am using and I am SO excited to finally have some to work with!

Now I have an incentive to get through what I am working on because I DESPERATELY want to start on Babette!!

Today I also snapped these pictures:
My Lemon Balm coming back!
miss raven and her new man.
Outdoor frolicking in the beautiful weather.
He is kind of cute and he adores my girlie.  Alas, the feeling is not mutual.
"Anything in here for me, mommy?"
My sweet girl and her current favorite toy.

I must have lost a few pounds because I discovered this morning that I could get into (although with some difficulty) my favorite linen pants!  This is good for a few reasons:  (a) I'm tired of being fat and (b) I pretty much live in my linen pants when the weather is this wonderfully warm (EIGHTY PLUS DEGREES TODAY!).

Finally--Once again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BEST BFF IN THE WHOLE WORLD!  I LOVE YOU! :)

2 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE THE YARN!!!!!!
    And the pictures of Ms. Raven. I will have to break it to Buddy that he has some competition! :oP
    YEA YEA YEA YEA on the weight loss!!!!
    Thanks for the birthday wishes again!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! I can't wait to see your Babette--I've wanted to make that in the past, but was too intimidated.

    ReplyDelete