Saturday, April 21, 2012

Moving right along...

This has been an exhausting week!

My kids, while happy (yes, honestly) to be back with me at school, were still full of their, ummm...energy and that left me feeling so tired by the end of the day.  They are sweet, though, and are already dreading the end of the school year.  They actually told me that, for the first time, they didn't want the year to end because they would miss me so much over the summer.

I just about cried.  What a change from last year.

Babette is moving right along.  I am now finished with sections 1-8 and only have sections 9 and 10 to go.  I started on section 9 today but wasn't feeling up to par.  I'm not sure if it is something I ate or just the business of the week but I was very tired today and didn't feel quite right.

That leaves me with  much to do tomorrow. I did manage to get some laundry done but I still have a little more to do, plus dishes, lesson plans, and general cleaning.  The lure of Babette is strong though, so I am hoping that I manage to get a little farther on section 9.

I know have 18 followers!  Whoo-hoo!  Welcome to you most recent additions!  miss raven and I are pleased to have you!

This is all I can mange for tonight.  I hope that, wherever you are, you are having a wonderful weekend full of fun and relaxation!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment