Sunday, August 12, 2012

seven...

seven years feels like a lifetime.

some days it's hard for me to believe you have been gone for so long.  there are times when i still find myself reaching for my phone to call you when i am desperate for someone to talk to.  especially in the last two years.  you were so right about a lot of things and a lot of people.  i should have listened to you more.

i still get angry that you're gone.  i still cry.  i still feel pain so intense i feel like my heart is being ripped out.  i still find it hard to breathe sometimes.

i wish i could talk to you.  so much has happened that you should have been a part of.  i hate that you have missed so much.

seven years feels like a lifetime...

2 comments:

  1. I don't think this kind of pain ever goes away. We sometimes think we have learned to deal with it and then something makes you think about it and it comes back. Hope you feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BFF my heart aches for you. I wish that I could take the pain away. Prayers and hugs are sent your way. You know that I am here anytime.

    ReplyDelete