Sunday, February 10, 2013

A Lazy Weekend...

I haven't done much this weekend and I'm not complaining.  It's been nice to just take it easy and relax.

I did well on the scale this week.  I lost 1.4 pounds and that puts me at almost 10 pounds.  I was all ready to get pizza, nachos, and ice cream at the store yesterday and then decided to just get a "healthy" pizza and forgo the nachos.  I really meant to get ice cream as Ben and Jerry's was on sale but I totally forgot to.  I realized it when I was already out in the parking lot and then decided that it was ok.  I have fat-free pudding at home and I was happy with that.  And then I was all pumped up at how good I felt for making a good decision.  :)

I got my hair cut yesterday and then splurged and bought some new product for it (and I do mean SPLURGED).  The stylist used them on my hair, though, and it is soooo soft.  I love it!  The next time I go (in April) I am getting my hair colored again.  She did such a good time last time...my roots are just now barely visible and it was last colored on December 15.

miss raven is asleep next to me.  she loves a quiet weekend because that means more snuggle time.  I can't even put in to words how much I love this little dog.  She makes me so happy.  Even at 2:30 in the morning when she is (a) scratching me (b) pushing me out of her space in the bed (c) needing to go potty or (d) all of the above.  she is dreaming right now and her little face is twitching away.  I wish you could see her.  :)

I lost another follower.  Sigh.  I've come to terms with the fact that I am never going to be a super-blogger (and I am way OK with that) but I was pretty excited when I hit 20 followers.  Well, nonetheless, thanks to those of you that are still sticking around.  :)

It's time for dinner and I am hungry.  I am also determined to make it to 8 glasses of water today and I have two to go.  Time to drink.

:)

3 comments:

  1. Hi there, I thought I'd pop over and say hello since you left a comment on my blog. Nice to meet you! ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will never leave!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still waiting on that pic of the fabo hair!
    Ditto on Matt!!!! You are STUCK wtih me!!!
    Way to go on the healty choices!!! I made some very poor ones on Friday and paid for it all weekend with a blecky belly! Way to go! :o)

    ReplyDelete