Wednesday, July 15, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today is a special day in my world. Not only is it H's big 10th birthday, it is also miss raven's big 10th birthday!!! Wow! What a special day!

My BFF graciously allowed me to take her only daughter all the way back to my world for a week. We are having fun, despite having to come to work for a few hours each day. Right now H is sitting at a desk "playing" school. (As an aside--why do children hate school so much yet play school during the summer? They complain ALL school year long about how much they despise school and then when they aren't there, they play like they are. Inquiring minds want to know.) I feel bad that I had to bring her to work with me but at least it is only for a few hours. :)

Anyway--today we are going to see Ice Age 3, hopefully in 3D. Then we are going out to dinner, anywhere she wants, and to Rita's to get some yummy custard. What a day!

miss raven is home sleeping. She will get her birthday presents and ice cream (yes, ice cream. What? I don't see a problem with that. It's made for dogs.) later on tonight. In the meantime, here are some pictures to tide you over (you. yes, you, in the law firm in Ohio~~you know who you are):

No comments:

Post a Comment