Thursday, July 16, 2009

Truly, I am the coolest auntie....

Yesterday, as you know, was not only H's birthday but miss raven's as well. I couldn't let such a special day go by without doing something to commemorate the occasion. Miss H and I went to see Ice Age 3, in 3D. The movie was good--ya gotta love Queen Latifah. The 3D effects were seriously lacking. Miss H seemed to like the movie, though, and that was all that mattered.

Miss H decided that she wanted to go to Red Lobster for dinner. Fine by me! I mean, who doesn't {heart} their cheddar biscuits? The best part of dinner was when she took a bite of the biscuit, sighed with happiness and then looked at me and said "It's like a party in my mouth." What 10 year old comes out with these things?!?

After dinner we decided to walk around the mall. We ended up at Build-A-Bear and this little fellow managed to come home with Miss H:His name is Lucky. I think he is lucky to have such a special little girl to go home with. :)

When we got home it was time for miss raven to celebrate her birthday. First, all birthday girls must have a present. miss raven's was a squeaky starfish:
If you can't have cake, eat ice cream (peanut butter flavored, thank you):
And finally, thank mommy:
and pose for a picture:
We had the best day ever! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment