Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Plans? I don't need no stinking plans....

I'm on vacation; I don't need plans. :)

We had discussed going to Annapolis today but, seeing as how it is now almost one o'clock in the afternoon and I am only now beginning to seriously contemplate getting ready for the day, I think it is fair to say Annapolis will be waiting for another day. My dad is kind of tired from yesterday, too. :)

I will be visiting Annapolis in the near future, though, because I received a recommendation to Chick and Ruth's Delly. Check out the link. The food looks A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! I have decided that I may just have to get over my fear of driving in large cities. :)

I haven't crocheted in forever. Not because I don't want to, but because I am uninspired at the moment. I finished the log cabin blanket and am now in crochet limbo. I thought about starting a new log cabin but crocheting a blanket in the summer is not fun. I did go on a baby hat making spree a few weeks ago. My roommate volunteers at a pregnancy center a few times a month, so I make baby hats for her to take in. I think every baby should have something handmade. :) Now, though, I don't know what to do. I still have plenty of yarn with which to make hats, but I'm just not feeling them now. I consideresd a sweater, but it's summer for pete's sake. I don't want to think about winter clothes right now. :P

What do I want to do right now? Hmmmmm. I think, no wait....I'm on vacation. I don't need to have a plan. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment