I came to really love Thankful Thursday because it forced my kids to really think about what they have (which is much) and be thankful for it. I miss Thankful Thursday, (I miss the classroom, but that is another post.) so, without further ado, here is my very own Thankful Thursday:
- I am thankful for miss raven. She brings so much joy and happiness into my life. No matter what kind of day I have had she always brings a smile to my face.
- I am thankful for good friends. I don't need many friends, so the ones I do have are very dear to me and they know who they are.
- I am thankful for my family. I know that they are always there for me no matter what.
- I am thankful for my job. These days jobs are hard to come by. I have had MANY several stressful days already this year and I know that I will have many, MANY more, but I am still thankful for my job.
- I am thankful for summer. It is over, I am dealing with that, and am already wishing it back. I am so thankful for summer after a cold winter. We got our propane bill today and it was just ANOTHER smack in the face that winter is knocking on my door.
- I am thankful for books. I LOVE to read. Right now I am on a poetry kick and am devouring Keats and Dickinson.
- I am thankful for football. Ok. This one might not really fit in with this list, but it is my blog and I don't give a hoo-ha if you like it or not. ;)
- I am thankful for indoor plumbing. Really. There is NO way I could have lived in the times without it. God did not intend for me to use an outhouse. This is why I do not camp. Me? Camping? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! Not likely. ;)
- I am thankful for Therma Care heat wraps. I do not feel the need to add to this other than to say the person who created them deserves some kind of medal.
- I am thankful for my country. There is much wrong with what is going on in the country right now, but there is also much right about this country and I am thankful for that. I am most thankful for the military of this country. They deserve much more than they are given and DO NOT ever deserve to be looked down on or maligned.
What are you thankful for?