Friday, October 2, 2009

Eye Candy Friday

Here is my girlie....I know you've missed her. :)

Who doesn't just love that face?!? How could you not?!? :)


miss raven and I have been going for a walk most afternoons when I get home from work. She loves to go for a walk and I need the chance to clear my mind from work. I can honestly say that this is THE most stressful year I think I have ever had. I am strongly considering going back to the classroom next year. I'm not sure that I am cut out to be a principal.


I started to crochet again. It's been a long time! I don't have any pictures to post yet. I'm not making anything big right now, just some baby hats to donate. I have some ideas for a blanket since my log cabin went over so well with the customer. :) I also have a pattern for a FABULOUS sundress for next summer.


I love Friday. Friday night to be specific. It is the beginning of the weekend and there is so much potential. Sunday night is depressing because it is the end of the weekend and the long week is ahead of me. Right now I have the whoooolllllleeee weekend ahead of me and I AM going to enjoy it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment