Tuesday, December 1, 2009

So.....

I got my pictures today! You know...the ones with me and miss raven! Awwwwwww......they turned out so well! I would have bought the picture CD (apparently they don't sell the proofs at J.C. Penney) but it was, HELLO, a HUNDRED DOLLARS! I love miss raven, but really...a HUNDRED DOLLARS?!?!?!

Anyway, I am trying to figure out a way to get some of them online. I suppose I could take pictures of the pictures...let me try that.

Hey...what do you know? It (sort-of) worked! The pictures aren't the best...pictures of pictures and all that, but you get the idea. :) Isn't she so adorable? :) I think so. The first picture is my favorite but LOL!!!! don't you just love the "demon dog" face in the last picture???

I went out for dinner tonight to Ruby Tuesday's. I love their salad bar. After dinner I spent an obscene amount of money at Target. I didn't mean to, but there was a ton of stuff I needed and then gifts to buy. Happy Holidays and all that. To cheer myself up I got a Peppermint Mocha Frapp Light. Yummm. Happiness in a cup. :)

One final bit of happiness...me and my BFF shopping on Black Friday. :)

Note the snow falling. ick.

No comments:

Post a Comment