Sunday, January 31, 2010

Snowy Sunday

Why, yes, I did want to spend my entire weekend at home. I'm SO glad that it snowed so much that I could! :P

Today, actually, has been very nice and very relaxing. I did some laundry (and it's all done! yea!!!), made a HUGE pot of broccoli soup (yum!), and some oatmeal-chocolate chip muffins (i wish you could smell them, they smell that good!). I have continued working on my new project and spent time snuggling with miss raven. And I haven't worried a bit about where I am going to be living in a month. Well, maybe a little bit, but not too much.

The worst thing about the snow this weekend is that it happened over the weekend and it didn't snow enough to get me out of school tomorrow. I even spent some time this morning figuring out a schedule for a delay tomorrow, which means, of course, that we won't have one. School will start on time. Oh well, at least I have this:
this:
and of course, this:
to keep me happy today!

1 comment: