Monday, February 1, 2010

Not me (or my dog) Monday!

Well, since I have had an *ahem* perfect, problem-free week, it was a REAL struggle to find some Not Me's to share. After many hours of hard thinking, I've managed to come up with a few.

I did not spend the entire weekend relaxing and not worrying at all about where I am going to live come March. After all, being told by your landlord that you have to move out by the end of the month is an extremely stress-enducing thing, thus preventing a person from being able to think straight, let alone relax. And, as everyone who knows me knows...I freak out about EVERYTHING, so there is no way I didn't freak out about this.

I am not writing this post while watching the Bachelor. I hate that show because I hate watching one man "date" several women at a time. It's worse than a sorority house. I would never watch something so, so.....well, anyway. I only watch educational tv.

miss raven did not sniff around the small patch of snow-less grass looking for the perfect spot to do her, um, business, only to plunge her little front paws in a huge (well, huge for her) drift of snow so that she could create, well, yellow snow.

I am not prepared to bodily harm that stupid groundhog if he even dares to see his shadow tomorrow. I love winter and never, ever want it to end. Ever. Really.

I do not talk back to the Wii when it complains when I step on it in the afternoon. I do not give it sarcastic answers when it asks me if I am eating too many afternoon snacks. I don't care what a machine says about me.

How about you? Is there anything you haven't done and would like to share? Do tell!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment