Thursday, May 6, 2010

The post that has no witty title...

I made a huge, grown-up decision this week.  I don't regret it at all and I know in my heart that I made the right decision.  I am so happy about it but at the same time I am sad because the decision that I made is causing someone to be unhappy and worried and scared.  I hate that because I hate to make anyone upset.

Because the decision isn't 100% final, I am not going to blog about it...yet.  I'm sorry to be such a tease; I don't mean to be.  I just don't want to "jinx" anything. :)  I promise, as soon as I can tell you about it, I will shout it to the bloggy world!

On a happier note....I am happy to announce the winner of my rather pathetic one year blogaversary giveaway!  Since there were only TWO comments (yes, two.  How sadly PATHETIC is that?!?!) I have decided to choose BOTH commentors as the winners!  Please contact me and let me know if you would like either the shawl (in your choice of colors) OR a hat and scarf set (also in your choice of colors.  Also, please include your head circumference so that I can make the hat the correct size.)  Congratulations!!! :)

Tomorrow is FRIDAY!  HAPPY FRIDAY!!!! :)

2 comments:

  1. I am VERY HAPPY and EXCITED for you!!!!!
    On what I won, surprise me!!!! ;)
    You are the BEST!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I am ecstatic for you!! :)

    ReplyDelete