Thursday, August 19, 2010

She is my love....

you can be sure of that.

This is my love, lest you forgot:
Currently, she is sleeping behind me on the couch, much like a neck pillow.  I love this little dog like nothing else. 

Lately, work has been extremely stressful.  Remember how it was at the beginning of last year?  Yeah, worse.  Worse times four.

She:
makes it better.

I was supposed to post this yesterday, but I was too tired when I got home.  Not physically tired, but completely and utterly mentally exhausted.  So I didn't blog at all  yesterday.  Did you miss me?

I'm tired tonight, too, but when I got home today, she:
was waiting for me and greeted me like the best thing that could have ever happened to her was me walking through the door.

How can I resist this face?
I can't, I tell you.  I just can't.

One thing that makes me laugh about her is this:
She is the only dog I know that can shove her entire back paw in her mouth and look at me nonchalantly while doing it as if to say, "What?  Can't a girl take a bath without being interrupted?"

I love the looks she gives me.  The girl has personality, that's for sure!

side note:  thanks to my favorite non-family-member cowboys fan for talking to me today!  I really, really appreciate your friendship! :)

1 comment:

  1. Well, speaking as a Chahuahua mommie myself, I know how wonderful they are! Miss Raven is a special girl, it cracks me up the way she smiles at people! I don't know how anyone goes through life without the unconditional love of a dog. We are the lucky ones.

    ReplyDelete