In case you live under a rock or perhaps just don't care (*cough*BFF*cough*) you know that the Super Bowl was last night. Let's recap, shall we?
- Packers vs. Steelers
- Note--no Cowboys.
- Packers win.
- Pretty much don't care, would have rooted for anyone to beat the Squeelers. Can't have them getting too far ahead of my Cowboys in terms of how many Super Bowls won.
- They have six. We have five.
- I want more. I'm greedy like that.
- Mockamole was good. Seriously. I totally plan on making it again. Soon.
- Football is over.
- It is still two weeks until NASCAR.
- WHAT AM I GOING TO DO WITH MY SUNDAY AFTERNOONS UNTIL THEN?!?!
- End of the recap.
One last bit of football news. Tom Brady won MVP of the whole SEASON. Boo. He got every single stinking vote. Double boo. I don't particularly care for Michael Vick but, really, he should have gotten some votes. I don't like Pretty Boy Brady. He isn't the person he wants everyone to think he is.
I didn't go to the gym today. Fail. I ate six rather large Girl Scout cookies. Epic FAIL. In my defense they were calling my name. Sigh. I will know why I didn't lose weight this weekend.
Monday is Valentine's Day. Or, as I prefer to call it, "Single Awareness Day." Except.....that is abbreviated SAD.