Sunday, March 6, 2011

Danger Alert!...

With FOURTEEN followers I could be dangerously close to getting too big for my bloogy-girl pants.

No, wait.  That's just from the tacos I ate yesterday, silly me.

;)

Seriously, though.  Whoo-hoo for the big 1-4!  And welcome to the new follower!  So glad you are here and I hope I don't bore you to death.

On another positive note...I lost 1.8 pounds last week.  WIN!!!!

(I ate tacos and chips/queso from California Tortilla yesterday.  FAIL!!!)

I did not gorge on other foodstuffs in my house last night even though I was sorely tempted to do so.  WIN!!

Currently I am watching Indian Jones and the Temple of Doom.  I have to be honest.  I LOVE Harrison Ford.  It is hard for me to decide which man I love more....Harrison Ford or Sean Connery because, honestly, they both give me the vapors (how's that for a good Southern girl?).  Temple of Doom is my least favorite of the IJ series, although the new Kingdom of the Crystal Skull is a close second. 

(Ewwwww....evil witch doctor/heart grabber-outer dude just fell into the crocodile infested river.  Boy, were they HUNGRY!)

I was watching the NASCAR race in Vegas.  My man Tony (#14) lead most of the race aaannnnndddd came in 2nd.  Can I just tell you how much that bites?  He thought so, too, although in a bit more of a *ahem* graphic manner.

miss raven is sitting next to me on the couch trying mightly to guilt me into moving so she can curl up in the heated throw.  She looks at me with all the longsuffering she can muster and sighs like I am breaking her little heart by making her wait.  I'm so mean like that.  She was especially unhappy with me a little while ago when I made her go outside to potty.  In.The.Rain.  What was I thinking?!?!

I have to go back to work tomorrow and I had a thought today.  Wouldn't it be nice if we could go to sleep tonight and wake up on Friday?

Just a thought.....

1 comment:

  1. 14 YOUAREEVENMOREAWSOMERRRTHANBEFORE!!!!!
    1.8 pounds lost!!!WAYTOGOGIRL!!!!!!!
    Ok and what are the vapors??? I am totally new to this southern girl thing! I did think that Sean Connery was hot till my girl informed me that she thinks that he looks like her grandpa B...oh how she ruined it for me! Now everytime I see him I think of my dad! ugh!
    One last thing...you have to stop being so mean to that little black queen of yours...I can't believe you made her go out in the rain.... ;)

    ReplyDelete