1. I am in desperate need of Spring Break. Thankfully, it is right around the corner.
2. I did, in fact, drink coffee last night after I was done posting. It was good and I slept.
3. I pretty much found out today what I am going to be doing next year. If everything stays the same (and please pray that it will) I am going to be so happy.
4. According to the carton of (sugar-free) ice cream that I bought last Friday, there should have been 12 servings. I am seriously considering writing to the company because I am certain I was cheated somehow. I only had four servings in my carton.
5. I hate math.
6. I also hate winter.
7. I love miss raven. Thankfully, she also loves me and thinks I am the best thing in the world. Next to a rawhide boney with meat in the middle. It's good to know where I stand.
8. I love Ikea. If I had a billion dollars, I would buy one. And everything in it. Well, almost everything. There are some thinks that those Sweedes like that I just can't get behind.
9. I'm loving my Kindle. Currently I have purchased two books and downloaded several free ones. Free is always good.
10. Bridges scare the nonsense out of me. This is not a good thing since, if I want to go to the beach next week I have to cross one that is of the devil. What to do, what to do.....and no, closing my eyes isn't an option. Me being the driver and all.
3 days and counting until Spring Break!
p.s. 11. The people on the Biggest Loser are jumping of a building. They are crazy.