Thursday, August 18, 2011

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

I am so tired tonight.

How tired am I?

I had to type the first sentence three times because I kept spelling "tonight" wrong.

Sigh.

My classroom is done and it looks good, if I do say so myself.  I am hoping to remember to take my camera tomorrow so that I can take pictures and show you.  I am very happy with the way everything turned out.  I still need a few more things and will be hitting Office Depot (I have to shop there because they are a Tony Stewart sponsor!) and Ikea this weekend.  I almost went to Office Depot tonight but I just couldn't make myself sit in traffic.  I didn't leave work until twenty after five tonight because I wanted to get everything done before the parents come tomorrow.

This is a short one tonight for two reasons:
     1.  I am so tired I can't type coherently.
     2.  There is football to be watched.

Goodnight! :)

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for supporting Smoke!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope everything goes well for you today and that you remembered your camera cuz I would love to see the pics of your classroom :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea on your room! I know it looks GREAT!!!! Though I really want to see some pics!
    Get some rest watching that silly game you like! ;oP
    Hope that today goes well!!!

    ReplyDelete