Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Because she is my BFF...

I will post not once, but TWICE today.  AND include pictures.  Because she asked so nicely.  And called me during class this morning....

So, this weekend I went to my favorite LYS, which is located roughly 20 minutes from my house.  Over the river and through the traffic.  I love walking around Old Town and had to snap a few pictures of the fall decorations/scenery:

I could totally envison this on my porch.  If only I was rich enough to afford it:
How cute is this pumpkin?!?!  I LOVE it!
For those of you who don't understand the concept of seasons (ie.: anyone who lives in El Paso, Texas), this is what happens in the FALL:




I meant to take pictures inside the LYS but alas, I forgot.  Mostly because I was too busy trying not to drool on everything.  Here is some of what I purchased.  (The last two pictures aren't from the LYS but from a chain craft store.  I had a coupon and I loved the colors.)




I also bought a drop spindle.  Right now I not only suck, I totally BLOW at spinning.  I am hoping that I will get better with practice.

I did buy another yarn at the LYS but I am saving that picture for tomorrow's Yarn Along post.  I actually have something to show tomorrow and don't want to get ahead of myself.

Work update:
     My kids took a history test today.  They totally rocked it!  Almost everyone passed.  I only had one student who didn't.  Yea them and yea me!  Thanks for the prayers!  Keep them coming because tomorrow they have a Science 9 weeks exam and an oral presentation.

There you go, BFF.  I  miss you too!  It has been WAY too long since I have seen you and me no likey that.  :(

1 comment:

  1. Ok you have to text me and let me know where you went over the weekend! LOVE the pictures!!! And droooling over the yarn!!! Wish that I could have gone too!!!
    YEA on the tests! I told you that you are one AWSOME teacher!!!
    And I TOTALLY agree with your last statement!!!
    Thanks for brightening my day with your blogs! :o)

    ReplyDelete