School Picture Day is Thursday.
On the plus side:
- My hair will (hopefully) look lovely.
- I will not look like the weight of the world is on my shoulders thanks to not being the principal anymore.
- The camera adds 10 pounds. I've already added far more than that. I do not need extra addage.
- I loathe, despise, hate, dread, getting my picture taken.
- This will be my last school picture as a "30 something".
Six months from today I will turn....40.
Guess who is not ready for this?
Yeah. That would be me.
Holy crap! How did 40 sneak up on me so fast? And with nothing to show for it? No husband, no kids. Just me and a dog.
Today is my niece's birthday. She is not 40. She is now FOUR! Holy crap, again! Where did the time go??
Happy Birthday Princess D!!!!!!!! :)
(Have you noticed that I tend to bounce around in my posts? Yeah, me too.)
Guess what I did this past weekend?
Here's a hint:
I had today off, thank you Columbus, and I did not one single thing.
Wait. That isn't totally true. I did have plans but they changed last minute. No problem, I thought. I will bake.
I tried a new recipe and it was a FAIL. I don't normally throw things out when I bake but this time....gag. Hey, BFF, remember the "Cranberry Cake" disaster? Yeah. Gross like that. Bleck.
I was really disappointed because these cookies had pumpkin in them.
I love pumpkin. I hate baking failures.
Here is the best picture of the whole weekend: