Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Holy Three Days In A Row....

Batman!

;)

I have two prayer requests for tomorrow:

  1. I have to attend a meeting that I really don't want to attend.  I am kind of being made the scapegoat for something that happened over the summer and my former supervisor is throwing me under the bus for a decision we made together.  Meanwhile, my new principal thinks the decision that was made was stupid and now we have to meet with the parents.  I am not sure what to expect AT ALL and that scares me.
  2. We are painting in art tomorrow.  Enough said.
On another, happy, front:  SS's g-ma actually came in today to have a meeting with my principal.  According to what I was told, the meeting started off badly but ended wonderfully.  She is now on our side and thinks we are wonderful.  (Personally, I think aliens are somehow involved.)

It was a nasty, dreary day here.  An Eeyore kind of day.  :o/  I shouldn't complain, though, because we have had some absolutely gorgeous weather for the middle/end of November.

I just realized something.  This time next week I will be putting (or getting ready to put) up  my Christmas tree!  Oh how I love me some Christmas decorations!!! :)

And on that happy note...

Goodnight.

:)

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHAHA...you are too funny! I do love me some melicity&raven blog! :o)
    I will be praying as always!
    Ummm yeah that is too weard! SS's g-ma thinks wonderful thoughts.... WOW!
    Dreary here in TN too! Need me some summer or FL!
    WISH that we could spend the holiday together! :'o( M-I-S-S-S-S-S-Y-O-U-S-O-O-O-O-O-O-M-U-C-H!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete