Thursday, December 1, 2011

Am I...

the only person in the world who was surprised by the fact that today is DECEMBER FIRST?!?

What in the heck happened to November?  Heck, while we are at it, what in the world happened to 2011?

Here today, gone tomorrow.  Quite literally.

And now it is time for your daily SS update:
SS did in fact show up for school today AND she stayed for the WHOLE DAY.  I repeat.  She stayed for the WHOLE DAY.  
And now back to our regularly scheduled blogging:

Christmas Break-itis has struck my classroom.  The kiddos were quite squirrely today and it took great effort on my part to keep calm and carry on.  I am not known for my patience and they were trying it mightily today.  The good news is I didn't blow up at them.  The bad news is that it is only December 1 and break doesn't start until December 21.

I'm never gonna make it.

Craziness behind my house yesterday update:

Apparently some sort of "raid" took place in the house behind mine.  The good news is:  it wasn't a break-in.  The bad news is:  WHAT THE HECK WAS GOING ON IN THERE THAT A RAID WAS NECESSARY?!?!

I, apparently, am oblivious to the things going on around me.  The fact that TWO raids (yes, there was another one a few houses down from me about a month ago) have happened in my neighborhood and I didn't know about either one of them, only proves that point.

Yesterday one of my students told me I was the best fourth grade teacher EVER.

Aren't my students little geniuses?

Yes, yes they are.

;)

1 comment:

  1. I agree! Where has the time gone?????
    OMG!!!! She will have to miss more days next week to make up for it!!!
    Now BFF....you have the paitence of a saint...you are AWSOME around my daughter and you 'deal' quite well with that hubby of mine! ;oP
    On the raids...ummm...I work in Criminal Defense Law the options are endless as to what is goign on with your neighbors!!!! I can give you a few hints though! ;oP
    Be safe and take care and HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete