Tuesday, May 8, 2012

T-minus...

8 days and counting.

Every day the girls get mopier.  And, I must confess, so do I.

Today I heard rounds of "I am going to cry so hard next week and I NEVER cry on the last day of school."  Half of them looked ready to cry today so I tried to get them to focus on the happiness of the next few days instead of being sad.

Secretly, though, I was a big, mopey, baby.

I meant to take pictures of the yarn yumminess I purchased at the S&W but the light wasn't great today.  I'll try again tomorrow.

Sorry, but this is going to be a short one.  I am fighting a cold off like mad and I can already feel the nighttime medicine kicking in.

I will try to talk about senseless nothingness tomorrow.

good night!

1 comment:

  1. I am sooo happy that you FINALLY had a good year at work!!! It is sad that they have to move on, but summer is upon you and well off for the summer...what more can a person ask for with summer vaca???? Bring a big box of tissues (or 2) and pass them out!

    Can not wait to see the yarn!

    AND...it is never sinseless nothingness to your BFF. :o)

    Kick that cold in the keester!!!

    ReplyDelete