Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Try to recover from your shock...

I *am* blogging TWO days in a row.

Not that I have much to say today but, here I am! :)

I really should be winding down right about now but I'm a little wound up.  I'm sure that it doesn't have anything to do with the rather large iced coffee I just consumed....along with the four other cups of coffee I had today.

It feels like it should be later in the week.  It feels like it should be Thursday or Friday.  It's only Tuesday.  Well...almost Wednesday, but really, still Tuesday.

miss raven got fed up with me a while ago and has since retired to the bedroom.  I think she doesn't like me yelling at the TV.  I'm watching politics.  We won't discuss that now.

My students are brilliant.  Have I mentioned that lately?  Would you like proof?  Here are the results of their latest history test:

14 A's
1 B
1 D
2 F's

Not happy about the D and the F's to be sure.  Those three students do struggle mightily, though, and I wasn't completely surprised at their grades.  Sad, but not surprised.

Ok.  Time to finish the English test for tomorrow and go to bed.  Perhaps I will have something with more substance to say tomorrow.

There's always that hope!

:)

1 comment:

  1. Mark it down...2 days in a row!!! WHOOHOOOOO!!!!
    I miss you sooo much and it is like getting to talk to you by reading you blog. Thank you for taking the time to blog BFF.
    Hope that dinner went well last night and you guys enjoyed yourselves.
    See you are such an AWSOME teacher!
    Can't wait to read tommorrows blog!

    ReplyDelete