Monday, June 4, 2012

blah, blah, blah...

One would think that, with pretty much nothing work-related to do over the summer, I would blog more.

One would be sadly mistaken.

And we know who that "one" would be, don't we, BFF?

;o)

My lack of blogging just goes to show you how very boring I truly am.  I mean, I could bore you with mindless drivel, but I am afraid that would insult your collective intelligence.

I like to use the term "collective" because it makes it seem like there are FAR more people reading this blog than there actually are.  It's truly a self-esteem boost.

My whole getting-back-on-the-WW-bandwagon has been pretty much of a fail so far.  I had pretty much no self-control while I was visiting with my BFF last weekend and, aside from the two days this week that I actually wrote down what I ate, I haven't done much.  I had every intention of getting up and walking today.  I got up.  I walked.....to the couch.  I haven't done too badly in the eating department today and tomorrow I am going to (hopefully) not only write down everything I eat but also *gulp* exercise.

(shudder)

I still love my new haircut.  As a matter of fact, I am loving it even more now, three days after.  Usually I only really love it the first day.  After that, it's back to despising it.  Not so this time.

My knitting class starts TOMORROW and I am so freaking excited.  They recommended several books to purchase as one of the additional things to bring to the class.  I bought one of them and am going to the library tomorrow to check out one of the others.  Yes.  I am an over-achiever and yes, I am the kid in school that you hated because they always did more than they had to.  I will also probably (more than likely) ask for additional homework.  I am such a suck-up.

Well.  I think that is all the drivel I can muster up for this evening.

:)

1 comment:

  1. Well good luck with the knitting. If your half as good at knitting as u r at crocheting, than u have nothing to worry about ;) I feel u on the exercising. I always say I'm going to take a walk as soon as I get home, and then I get on fb and that's the end of that! I think if I'm ever going to get serious about exercising, I'm going to have to go to fb rehab first!

    ReplyDelete