Monday, June 11, 2012

A whole week, huh?

I cannot tell you how many times this last week I thought to myself....Gee, I should blog today.

And then I didn't.

And now it has been a week since I last blogged.

And I am on summer vacation.

*hangs head in shame*

Sadly, and I said this before, during the summer nothing exciting happens to me.  I have no cute student stories, no interesting "at work" happenings.  It is just boring, old me.

I did start my knitting lessons last week and I have been practicing all week long.  I keep looking at all the cool patterns on Ravelry and I want so badly to move beyond K1,k1.  I am hoping to take a shawl class after this beginning knitting class so that I can start using some of my gorgeous yarns on fun things.

It has been hot here the last few days and I am dreading the electric bill.  My cooler ran pretty much non-stop from about 10:00 yesterday morning until roughly 10:00 last night.  I  kept all the lights off, the blinds closed, and the curtains drawn in the living room and kitchen to help keep the inside cool.  I guess it worked.  My cooler is already running this morning...it started around 9:30.  Sigh.

You know what?  There is pretty much NOTHING of worth on TV during the daytime.  I play a lot of games on Facebook.

You know what I like the best about summer vacation?  The fact that I don't have to do ANYTHING unless I want to.  Including, but not limited to, changing out of my pajamas until 5:00.  PM.

Time for a popsicle.

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment