Monday, August 27, 2012

Another year...

Today was the first day of the new school year.  And....it was a great day.

:)

I have 15 students this year and 12 of them are kids I had last year.  The other 3 are from the other class who requested to be in my class this year.  Needless to say, I have an amazing group of kids.  I am so excited about this year...even more than I was last year.

I don't have pictures to post because I keep forgetting to take my camera.  I will try to remember tomorrow.

Right now I am enjoying a lovely iced coffee from Dunkin Donuts.  I had a diet fail today.  I went to the grocery store after school because I needed to pick up a few things.  I ended up leaving with some peanut M&M's.  Oh how I love them.  I will have to do much better tomorrow.

:o/

Now it's time to knit so...

goodnight!  :)

1 comment:

  1. WONDERFUL NEWS OF THE GREAT 1ST DAY OF SCHOOL!!!! Of course your had requests to be in your class...YOU TOTALLY ROCK!!! :o) Remember you can text me pics!

    You need to find somewhere to take taekwondo! That will burn off those yummy M&Ms! :o)

    ReplyDelete