Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Snow Day!...

Here I am.

At home.

On a Wednesday.

At 10:11 in the morning.

Thank you, Snow Day!

As much as I loathe snow, and I do, this was a very wanted snow.  Even though it is in March and it should never, EVER snow in March.  Unless you live in like, Alaska, or something.

Anyway.

It was kind of a catch-22 for me.  I hate snow and hate it even more in March, but I have to tell you, Spring Break was looking like a million years away.

So here I am, contemplating what I should do first:  knit another row on my sweater or drink another cup of coffee.

Win-win.

Update on the weight-loss:  After a wonderful almost 4 pound drop two weeks ago, this last Saturday did not bring much scale-love for me.  I didn't gain anything, but I didn't lose, either.  I'm ok about it, though, because I have lost 12 pounds and so far it has averaged about 2 pounds a week.  I'm doing well this week, although some nights it has been really hard to not go back into the kitchen.  I am hoping for another good week on Saturday.

Speaking of food, because I sort of was, all diet bets are off on Saturday, regardless of what the scale says.  Sunday is my birthday and I am celebrating by visiting my friends at the Cheesecake Factory on Saturday.  Calories and diet be darned.  :)

Ok.  That is all for now. I am off to enjoy my day off.

:)

1 comment:

  1. SNOW DAY!!! YAY for you!!!!

    E-N-J-O-Y!!!!!

    Way to go on the weight loss!!! Keep it up!

    YOU ROCK!!!

    Wish that I could be with you on are birthdays...but...have fun with your friends and cheesecake!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete