Sunday, March 10, 2013

So...

Happy Birthday to me.

Yeah.  Another one.

Thirty-Eleven.

;)

It's been a pretty good weekend so far.  I lost 1.4 pounds last week and then promptly went to the Cheesecake Factory yesterday.  Let's not talk about caloric intake, ok?  White Bean hummus, Grilled Chicken Tostada Salad, and Ultimate Red Velvet Cheesecake.  It was like licking a rainbow of deliciousness.  Yeah, it was THAT good.

I also did a little shopping yesterday, although I am not thrilled with everything I got and some things may end up being returned.  Namely the shirts that make me look like a whale.  I did get some cute things for my niece and nephew.  :)

Today is all about ME.  I know that sounds selfish and I don't mean it to be quite like that but still, it is all about me today.  Starbucks, Eastern Market, Botanical Garden, maybe the National Gallery, and Fibre Space.  The weather is nice, the sun is shining, and it is getting warm.  This makes me happy.

That is all.

Happy Birthday to me.

:)

2 comments:

  1. So glad you had a great day ;) Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOUR Birthday is yust that Y-O-U-R day!!! :o)

    "Licking a rainbow of deliciousness"

    I bet the city was beautiful!!!!

    Soooo wish that I could have spend your day with you!!!

    Can't wait to see some pics!

    IMISSSSSSYOUSOOOOOMUCH!!!!!

    ReplyDelete