Here's what's going on:
- My sock class finished last night. I have one completed sock. I immediately cast on for the second so as to avoid the dreaded "second sock syndrome."
- My lawn was UNBELIEVABLY high. I finally mowed it this evening. AFTER I had to make a surprise run to the gas station because I didn't have enough. ARGH!!!!
- I love my class and am seriously considering failing all of them just so I can keep them again next year. Think the parents would mind?? ;)
- There are only 22 more days of school left. School days, not calendar days.
- miss raven is doing well. Enjoying her treats and trying to fell helicopters. Hasn't worked yet but the girlie still tries. Gotta give her credit for that.
- Big scale fail on Saturday. After a month of the scale not moving, two weeks ago I lost a pound! Yea!!! Then I promptly ruined that success last week by not caring what I shoved in my mouth and last Saturday gained three pounds. UGH! It's not looking good for this week, either. Sigh. I wish I didn't like food so much.