Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Oh Summer, where are you...

Well, we are home again today.

It is OMG cold outside.  When I let miss raven out early this morning she went faster than I ever thought she could.  She was off and back on the porch in less than two minutes.  Since then we have been snuggled on the couch together under the heated blanket and in front of the space heater.

We are not made for cold, she and I.

The weather is deceptive.  Sitting inside it looks bright and sunshiny and WARM outside.

Don't believe it.

The weather is a liar.

It's supposed to be close to 60 on Sunday.  I think we will all feel like we are in Maui.

And then the temperature is going back down.

Fickle winter.  I hate you.

On the bright side, I have been doing a great deal of knitting today.  Kinda makes up for the ZERO amount of knitting I did on vacation because of the cold.  It's nice to be back in the groove.

Hope you're warm, wherever you are!

:)

1 comment:

  1. And was today a day of rest and more rest to beat this nasty cold you have???? Hopefully the extra day off and rest will help you feel better!

    Maui would be REALLLY REALLY REALLY nice about right now!!!!! I left the Buckeye state and moved 600+ miles south and if soooo feels like OH weather here!!! U-G-H!!!!!

    Hopefully warmer weather will be hitting us soon!!!! Keep warm BFF!!

    ReplyDelete